5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wiper blade “bushing”

Alejandro_Andretti

Reaction score
Just noticed this today on the driver side wiper.. I’m not to sure how the bushing works but with a. Rain storm coming to California this week I will I be good to keep th truck out or will water makes its way into th truck. I heard stories of flooded cabin air filter and floor boards IMG_2525.jpeg

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The actuator motor and gearbox are outside the passenger compartment, so I don't think it will let water in. But if it's wobbling around enough to do that, may be about to come apart. You don't want that happening while driving in the rain either.

Alejandro_Andretti

Reaction score
The actuator motor and gearbox are outside the passenger compartment, so I don't think it will let water in. But if it's wobbling around enough to do that, may be about to come apart. You don't want that happening while driving in the rain either.
I appreciate the info. Seems odd that it’s coming apart, I guess I’ll have to look up how to replace it

Users who are viewing this thread