5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Windshield wiper replacement?

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Just threw on a fresh set of Aeros last night.

WhiteReb

Reaction score
I just replaced mine with these from Trico they ar3 made for pickup trucks the advance auto store recommended them. He had them on his f-150.

Ordered the same from Amazon... Will see how they workout once they get here.

FLiPMaRC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I use them right now, but OEM work better. Michelins from Costco are wobbly since they are not sitting as tight on wiper arms as OEMs.
I will try ACDelco wiper refills to see if they fit OEM wipers. If it works - it will be the best of both worlds.
I believe OEM wipers are from Bosch.

uncc_99xj

Reaction score
I'm the minority that don't recommend the Bosch Icons. Many years ago, they were my go to as they were the only blade that didn't chatter on my F150. A couple years ago, something changed, and I started having chattering issues on both my F150 and my wifes JGC. When I got the Ram, I decided to give them another shot and had similar results immediately. Lately i've had good luck with Trico Onyx.

Last edited:

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm running these off Amazon. Have them a shot, and they have worked well on both my Ram and my wife's Traverse. Going on one year and four months with them.

Caterpillar Clarity Premium... Amazon.com

ALT_F13

Reaction score
ACDelco wiper refills didn't fit into OEM wiper blades. It is a bummer because ACDelco refills are made in Japan and overall feel very high quality.
Next step - ordered wiper refills at Temu for $3 per pair, will see how it performs :)

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wife's Wrangler got Bosch Icons, my truck gets OEM. I won't even us the bproauto that we have at the dealership for half the price. I also use Aquapel on our windshields.

Users who are viewing this thread