5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Windshield wiper issue

Truckpops

Reaction score
So, my new 2023 1500 classic (1800 miles) wipers hesitate after moving about 3". Usually while on intermittent. Been in to the dealer twice now and they seem to think its an electrical issue. I suggested it is mechanical as I can still hear the motor while it pauses. They said to contact them if it keeps happening which its doing.. Anybody else having this problem? I'm thinkin it's something to do with the motor/gearing assembly..

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
So, my new 2023 1500 classic (1800 miles) wipers hesitate after moving about 3". Usually while on intermittent. Been in to the dealer twice now and they seem to think its an electrical issue. I suggested it is mechanical as I can still hear the motor while it pauses. They said to contact them if it keeps happening which its doing.. Anybody else having this problem? I'm thinkin it's something to do with the motor/gearing assembly..
Is the setup the same as a 5th Gen? Mine seems smooth.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Sounds like the mechanism is faulty or has slack in it

Users who are viewing this thread