5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Windshield washer nozzles

dalailama23

Reaction score
I have a 2019 limited and i'm on my third set of nozzles . They just stop spraying and only a little fluid comes out. I took the last set apart and there is a silicone like check valve with a spring inside. The orange silicone like rubber swells up and then no fluid can pass. i have used nothing but store bought washer fluid . I took the check valves out and now they work great. Anybody else have any issues with the nozzles?

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have a 2019 limited and i'm on my third set of nozzles . They just stop spraying and only a little fluid comes out. I took the last set apart and there is a silicone like check valve with a spring inside. The orange silicone like rubber swells up and then no fluid can pass. i have used nothing but store bought washer fluid . I took the check valves out and now they work great. Anybody else have any issues with the nozzles?
I have never heard of that, and haven't ever looked that close to see those valves. In my thoughts, in the old days, nozzles would let water into them, and freeze in winter climates. They really don't do that anymore, so valves are to prevent water in? If so, it says you live in Florida, so you should be ok as long as they work.

Users who are viewing this thread