5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Windshield brow tint?

NJC1684

Reaction score
Let's see those windshield brow's! Would like to know your dimensions as well, center & outside widths. Thanks

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've had brow tint for years. I just leave it up to the installer. This is all I have as far as a front picture. It's an arc that gets wider near the A pillar. Hopefully you can get an idea with this. 20191029_132612.jpg

My Jeep is actually too low. It's easy to see through but it is a little distracting. 20191116_115336.jpg

Last edited:

Danny_TheHouseCook

Reaction score
Wouldn't leave home without one! (living in Florida, it's a must). Every vehicle I've owned got one. My tinter knows what's legal as far as coverage for dark tint so I leave it up to him. Always turns out great.

zlman

Reaction score
Lack of windshield tint is my only complaint with my truck, will have to remedy that this summer.

gpbst3

Reaction score
I had my tint guy bring it down to the AS1 line. I also had him cut the tint straight so it was even with the AS1. I did not want the curve which naturally happens from the windshield shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/