5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Window switch placement

BilletMotoRam

Reaction score
Anyone else roll down the rear window while trying to roll down the front, seems like the window switch should be placed back more, just by feel I always roll down the driver side rear.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
The windows roll down? :ROFLMAO:

I know I've done that a couple of times too. Just like I've reached for the shift knob when I'm driving my Audi (which has a console shifter). Not such a big deal if I don't switch between the two vehicles almost daily. Muscle memory works great when I don't try to confuse it. :ROFLMAO:

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
More times than I would like to admit. It actually happened the other day as I went through a drive through. I pulled up and started rolling the rear window down haha. That is minimal for me though. I'm having a much more difficult time trying to readjust to automatics. I have daily driven a manual transmission vehicle for the last 10 years, so it has been quite annoying reaching for a shifter or clutch pedal that doesn't exist lol.

BilletMotoRam

Reaction score
More times than I would like to admit. It actually happened the other day as I went through a drive through. I pulled up and started rolling the rear window down haha. That is minimal for me though. I'm having a much more difficult time trying to readjust to automatics. I have daily driven a manual transmission vehicle for the last 10 years, so it has been quite annoying reaching for a shifter or clutch pedal that doesn't exist lol

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That's not so bad. I forgot to fold my mirrors in when going through the car wash. No biggie, hit the fold button shen the scrubbers cleared the first pass.

Damn auto down feature on the window control.......o_O

c3k

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes. Also did it when I first got my Honda Pilot in '03.

I think they build these things so a wide variety of body types can fit in them and use them. I'm 6', so I sit farther back than a 5'4" woman would.

A cool feature would be a movable armrest on the door.

Users who are viewing this thread