5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Window sticker wont display

Johnsonroda27

Reaction score
Not a huge deal as I am sure it will pop eventually , but I have ordered roughly 10 FCA/Stellantis vehicles over the last 12 years and every time I have access to the window sticker as soon as the truck enters JZ status. For whatever reason this time, I still get an error when trying to populate the window sticker. I am getting "We are unable to retrieve a window sticker for this VIN at this time." The truck was finished on the 22nd and shipped on the 23rd and should be at the dealer probably this week if not next.

I am thinking this has something to do with them switching the factories to the new 6th gen. I know I was one of the last 5th gen orders as originally when I ordered on Dec 5 the truck was on restriction and has a "SPECIAL SCHEDULING CONDITION VII" on the build sheet and was scheduled to be built the very next day, even with the restriction, which tells me orders were probably already done but they saw my order didn't really have anything elaborate on it and just did it to avoid canceling it. Any info would be helpful.

Thanks for the help!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not a huge deal as I am sure it will pop eventually , but I have ordered roughly 10 FCA/Stellantis vehicles over the last 12 years and every time I have access to the window sticker as soon as the truck enters JZ status. For whatever reason this time, I still get an error when trying to populate the window sticker. I am getting "We are unable to retrieve a window sticker for this VIN at this time." The truck was finished on the 22nd and shipped on the 23rd and should be at the dealer probably this week if not next.

I am thinking this has something to do with them switching the factories to the new 6th gen. I know I was one of the last 5th gen orders as originally when I ordered on Dec 5 the truck was on restriction and has a "SPECIAL SCHEDULING CONDITION VII" on the build sheet and was scheduled to be built the very next day, even with the restriction, which tells me orders were probably already done but they saw my order didn't really have anything elaborate on it and just did it to avoid canceling it. Any info would be helpful.

Thanks for the help!
Just try replacing the “RamTrucks” part of your link with “Jeep” or “Chrysler” or “Dodge”. Your device is probably still pulling up the cached version from before there was a window sticker.

Johnsonroda27

Reaction score
Just try replacing the “RamTrucks” part of your link with “Jeep” or “Chrysler” or “Dodge”. Your device is probably still pulling up the cached version from before there was a window sticker.
I tried that, and tried an incognito window and the same thing. Its very odd..

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I tried that, and tried an incognito window and the same thing. Its very odd..
What’s your VIN? If you don’t want to post it publicly, send me a PM

rsachek

Reaction score
For what it's worth, I was shopping for used late-model trucks online over the holiday weekend and about 90% of the time, I got the same message when I tried to view window stickers by VIN. I think there's something down in Stellantis' system.

Johnsonroda27

Reaction score
For what it's worth, I was shopping for used late-model trucks online over the holiday weekend and about 90% of the time, I got the same message when I tried to view window stickers by VIN. I think there's something down in Stellantis' system.
Yea, i know the 5th gens are done production. Wonder if that has anything to do with it..

Johnsonroda27

Reaction score
What’s your VIN? If you don’t want to post it publicly, send me a PM
I think I may be onto something, Think it has something to do with switching over to the 6th gens.. None of the window stickers are working for any car. I am on my local dealers site and every single one I click says unavailable. and as @rsachek said it did this for him as well .. weird

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I think I may be onto something, Think it has something to do with switching over to the 6th gens.. None of the window stickers are working for any car. I am on my local dealers site and every single one I click says unavailable. and as @rsachek said it did this for him as well .. weird
I just tried to check a window sticker on the TRX forum, and it's also showing as unavailable. I guess the window sticker servers are down. This happens from time to time, although not normally around the holidays.

bsmith144

Reaction score
No window sticker here either. Built 12-26 and shipped 12-28.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Window Sticker servers were offline for just over a week but came back online yesterday afternoon and I pulled a new batch of Window Stickers last night.

Johnsonroda27

Reaction score
Window Sticker servers were offline for just over a week but came back online yesterday afternoon and I pulled a new batch of Window Stickers last night.
still nothing on mine and bsmith144 and both vehicles were definitely shipped. Says no sticker for VIN..

Johnsonroda27

Reaction score
my truck just arrived at the dealership, sticker still wont populate.. very odd

Users who are viewing this thread