5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Window sticker not right?

GladdBag

Reaction score
Just wondering if these websites that display your window sticker if you punch in your VIN are accurate, as when I put mine in on all of them the sticker seems to be missing information. I have a 2020 Bighorn Built To Serve that clearly has the active noise canceling system - I have the six microphones and the unit under the driver's seat, but there is no mention of this on any of the websites' window stickers. I doubt the dealer would have added this one thing after the fact, and I see the option listed on other people's window stickers that they share. Wondering if anything else might not be showing up on these?

Randyp79

Reaction score
Just wondering if these websites that display your window sticker if you punch in your VIN are accurate, as when I put mine in on all of them the sticker seems to be missing information. I have a 2020 Bighorn Built To Serve that clearly has the active noise canceling system - I have the six microphones and the unit under the driver's seat, but there is no mention of this on any of the websites' window stickers. I doubt the dealer would have added this one thing after the fact, and I see the option listed on other people's window stickers that they share. Wondering if anything else might not be showing up on these?
OK oo.[

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It may not be on your window sticker but it should be on your equipment listing.

RJS

Reaction score
It may not be on your window sticker but it should be on your equipment listing.

Yup! ANC doesn't show on the Monroney (window Sticker) on my 19 Laramie L2 but is listed under optional equipment on the build sheet. There's a lot more information on the build sheet.

Users who are viewing this thread