5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Window deflecter

GorillaNinja824

Reaction score
Does anyone know this part number? I ask because Mopar is stating none fit my truck. I have a 2020 Built to Serve Edition.

vinnieloo

Reaction score
I have been meaning to try well visors. They are stick on but then they have a more flush and fluid look instead of being broken up by the B pillar. And they have black or chrome trim versions. I have stick on style on my other car and never had a issue in cold weather or car wash.

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
I have been meaning to try well visors. They are stick on but then they have a more flush and fluid look instead of being broken up by the B pillar. And they have black or chrome trim versions. I have stick on style on my other car and never had a issue in cold weather or car wash.

those are taped on, not good, get the mopar in channel visors

gHiDoRa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
those are taped on, not good, get the mopar in channel visors
what u mean by not good? i been using the Wellvisor for almost 2 years without any issue and i really like how it seat flush from front to back that's why i went with it in 1st place.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does anyone know this part number? I ask because Mopar is stating none fit my truck. I have a 2020 Built to Serve Edition.
82215477 was the part number I used for 5th gen body. Should be same for 2020 BTS.
Had tape on visors on my 04 Laramie, got Mopar in channel on my 2021 Bighorn. They were a tight fit, and took a few up and downs with my windows for them to adjust to the crowded channel. Other than that, they are great. Only issue I can see with tape on is if you decided to remove them and the clean up. Many options to choose from, pick one that fits for you and away you go!👍

MValdez

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I did the "EGR" (not AVS) in-channel deflectors. I recommend using "smoke" instead of "black." I initially installed the black ones and lost a huge area of vision. The A pillar plus the deflector blocked almost 8 inches of perspective view for me.
I did the EGR in-channel as well. The passenger side front door snapped on me when installing and had to order a whole new complete set as I was unable to purchase the individual deflector by itself so take your time when installing them. I also went with the smoke finish. In the end I am happy with them.

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
what u mean by not good? i been using the Wellvisor for almost 2 years without any issue and i really like how it seat flush from front to back that's why i went with it in 1st place.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
I understand that, i just prefer the mopar in channel opr weathertech inchannel visors, don't really want to stick something to my paint really and they can be removed easier to clean or polish the vehicle. Just mmy opinion.

Ronkartz72

Reaction score

I have the Wellvisors on mine. Had them for about a year now and I love them. I really like the way they look. I had one blow off during the hurricane we just had. But gusts of 90 mph winds on the side of my truck was the cause of that. Waiting on some 3M tape to put it back on and I will be god to go.

Users who are viewing this thread