5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wind Noise

Berts16

Reaction score
Hi. I have a 2019 Ram 1500 long horn edition that I bought back in November of 2018. The very first week of driving this vehicle, I noticed the brakes squeaking and a sort of wind noise coming into the cabin at speeds over 82 mph and on a windy day, speeds over 67 mph. Dodge, to this day, has not been able to fix either issue!

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hi. I have a 2019 Ram 1500 long horn edition that I bought back in November of 2018. The very first week of driving this vehicle, I noticed the brakes squeaking and a sort of wind noise coming into the cabin at speeds over 82 mph and on a windy day, speeds over 67 mph. Dodge, to this day, has not been able to fix either issue!

I apologize for the trouble, @Berts16! Please do not hesitate to follow up with our customer care team for further support. You may call in at 866-726-4636 or submit your info here to receive an email follow up. https://bit.ly/3fy5Kfo

Mark
RamCares

frankh27876

Reaction score
I had the same issue on my 2020 Ram and the dealer found that the rear floor pan plugs were not installed at the factory. Problem solved no more cabin noise.

frankh27876

Reaction score
I had the same issue on my 2020 Ram and the dealer found that the rear floor pan plugs were not installed at the factory. Problem solved no more cabin noise.

Users who are viewing this thread