5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wind noise coming from front unknown place

Masoud_Oman

Reaction score
Dears,
Is there any one had a similar issue that heavy disturbing wind noise which comes from front (i don’t know where exactly ) in speed over 120 km/hr , even I took it to the dealer he couldn’t fix it/diagnose it..if any had a similar so, I need your help !!

dswoboda2120

Reaction score
Dears,
Is there any one had a similar issue that heavy disturbing wind noise which comes from front (i don’t know where exactly ) in speed over 120 km/hr , even I took it to the dealer he couldn’t fix it/diagnose it..if any had a similar so, I need your help !!

Do a search of the forum, there is much discussion about this topic.

JHowellAK

Reaction score
Dears,
Mine is coming from the door jamb on the passenger side. run your fingers between the door and cab when the door is closed and you will feel where the door isn't as close as it should be.

Users who are viewing this thread