5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wind guards

BJackson81

Reaction score
I just broke my factory drivers side front wind guard. These can't be ordered individually I see. Maybe someone has an extra that has been through this before? I figured it was worth a post before ordering another set.

Also the reason I pulled it off was to add some double sided tape because with the front windows open they rattled and made noise. Does anything think the weathertechs are better than the mopar set?

Thanks!

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
WeatherTech is very high quality stuff. That being said they just recently started offering the window deflectors for DT Rams that fit in the channel. I had the Mopar ones on my 2020 and never had any issues with them rattling but I don't run with the windows down or cracked open very often either......

BJackson81

Reaction score
If anyone is in need of a passenger side front and both rear mopar wind deflectors let me know. 😬 I just got the weathertech deflectors.

Users who are viewing this thread