5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will wheels fit?

Night Rebel

Reaction score
I can’t seem to find the answer. Will fuel block d751 18x9 6-139.7 -12 offset fit on stock duratracs on stock suspended without any rubbing? I’m going to lift the truck and 35s but trying to split up the cost of everything. Thanks in advance!

Royal

Reaction score
I can’t seem to find the answer. Will fuel block d751 18x9 6-139.7 -12 offset fit on stock duratracs on stock suspended without any rubbing? I’m going to lift the truck and 35s but trying to split up the cost of everything. Thanks in advance!
Should be fine.
1630548195635.gif

PHFT

Reaction score
I know this is pretty old now and I can see you got the rims in your profile pic, did you have any issues with them on the stock duratracs?

Night Rebel

Reaction score
I know this is pretty old now and I can see you got the rims in your profile pic, did you have any issues with them on the stock duratracs?
I use discount tire and just told them to center balance the wheel To miss the brakes. No issues. But I did have to explain to make sure the miss the brakes.

Users who are viewing this thread