5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will this subwoofer fit behind the back seat of a 2020 ram rebel?

Extole

Reaction score
Last edited:

Nickv1214

Reaction score
2 12” Kicker Comp VX

check out Fox Acoustic they have a couple different options on ported boxes and actually affordable

Attachments

• B4AE102A-FC0D-423D-92C6-20F0655F540C.jpeg
    B4AE102A-FC0D-423D-92C6-20F0655F540C.jpeg
    201.1 KB · Views: 67

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi

I have the basic 6 speaker system. I was wondering if anyone has tried installing this subwoofer "Kicker 10" comp" behind the back seat as I don't want to put it under the seat because i use that for storage.

The dimensions are The box is 21 5/8" wide, 7 5/8" at the deepest point, and 15" high. The tapered end depth is 4 1/8" .. I don't think it would (or it would be pressing against/into the rear seat). There are a couple modules that your rig may also have (depending on the optional sales codes) that are also against that back wall. I do like the under-the-seat ones, but I'd lose my storage there. Dilemmas :(

myles

Reaction score
Hi

I have the basic 6 speaker system. I was wondering if anyone has tried installing this subwoofer "Kicker 10" comp" behind the back seat as I don't want to put it under the seat because i use that for storage.

It might, but it would be a squeeze for sure
Do you have E torque? That battery takes up some space behind the rear driver side seat
Do you reclaiming seats? If you do you can recline them to give you a bit more space
There is also some room of the rear passenger side if you do not already have a sub there.

for mine I modified a jl audio 10” powered sub to fit behind my drivers side back seat. But I had to recline the seat a couple notches. I did a write up on here.

best thing to do is stick your head back there and start measuring to get an idea of what will fit. You will probably have to make a box or modify one like I did

here’s the link to mine

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread