5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will these wheels and tires fit with a 6 inch lift?

Harman

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have a 2019 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Extended bed. I'm planning on doing a 6 inch lift soon and found a wheel and tire setup I like but I'm wondering how it'd fit, will it rub? I'm new to all this so am not sure and haven't seen anyone else with this setup. The setup is Fuel Triton 22x12 wheels with -44 offset with 35x12.5x22 Atturo trail blade M/T.

Thanks

Harman

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have a 2019 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Extended bed. I'm planning on doing a 6 inch lift soon and found a wheel and tire setup I like but I'm wondering how it'd fit, will it rub? I'm new to all this so am not sure and haven't seen anyone else with this setup. The setup is Fuel Triton 22x12 wheels with -44 offset with 35x12.5x22 Atturo trail blade M/T.

Thanks

My biggest concern is the offset maybe being too much?

jasnak

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Thanks
Go to customoffsets website and look under gallery. Lots of trucks on there with different offsets and tire option to give u an idea of what fits.

Reaction score
It fits fine. I have 22x12 -44 Fuel Siege with a 6" lift on mine. Minor plastic (wheel liner) trimming up front. No metal or bumper trimming needed. No rub.

image2.jpeg image1.jpeg image3.jpeg Inkedimage0_LI.jpg

wheels313

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Thanks
My SCA black widow is on a 6" lift and running 35x12.50x22 on 22x12 wheeels. no issues however I am running 3.92 gears so at 70mph I am turning almost 2K RPMs so gas mileage sucks.

Reaction score
with a 6" lift they will fit just fine. There will be some small wheel well plastic trimming but no metal trimming needed. No rub either. I have never used ATTURO tires so can't speak on that. I have toyo AT3's and they are the best tires ive had on a lifted truck. Very quiet, smooth ride, and really good in the rain. I have the same wheel setup though, 22x12 -44 offset with a 6" lift. I have the Fuel Siege wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread