5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will positive offsets fit?

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was on the phone with one of the method race wheel reps and was told that the only size that would fit in 18" was a 18x9 with a -12 Offset. They said a 0 and a +18 would not fit due to caliper clearance issues. But I noticed that the OEM rebel rims are +19. I'm confused and not to familiar with clearance on the components.

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
18s are very hit and miss. Some fit, some won't clear the brake caliper.

Jigaloo

Reaction score
Folks have mentioned the Rebel wheels are a little flared inside in order to clear the brake caliper.

Clyde

Reaction score
Any other input on this...? I’ve been told by someone at Method and also a sales guy at Discount tire that the Method NV 18” x 9” 18mm offset will work. Custom offsets site also says the same, along with their sales rep.

Saw the Method “Grids” in titanium on the custumoffsets site tonight, again the are saying the 18x9 18 mm offset will work... I’d be stoked if I could run those!

Ultimately I’m trying to find an 18” rim that I can run a 35 on and completely stay within my wheel wells.

Users who are viewing this thread