5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will not be owning a Ram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeyp

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I understand this study is done for the 2016 models but I can tell by reading the problems the 2019 Ram has been having and friends/family experiences, not much has changed. Toyota or GM for me.
You're just not a Mopar guy......

JayMann

Reaction score
lulz

k

https://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/forum/245-2019-silverado-sierra-troubleshooting/

Toyota just had a known tranny issue on their Tundra a couple of years ago.

Ford JUST recalled 1.something million trucks for money shifting.

Anecdotal: My wife's GM's airbag went off. They blamed battery terminal maintenance issues (they were the ones did the servicing... lol uh whut??)

Like everyone says, just pick your poison and know that if you run into any issues, the other brands have too.

j517

Reaction score
I don't see why u would want to talk smack if u have questions ask I am pretty sure people would give their opinions and reason for purchasing the vehicle. I traded in a vw bug piece of for a Honda civic for my wife and she loves it. I am not at VW's forum talking to anyone

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Truckin

Reaction score
I understand this study is done for the 2016 models but I can tell by reading the problems the 2019 Ram has been having and friends/family experiences, not much has changed. Toyota or GM for me.

And this concerns us how?? Maybe the outdated Tundra or cheap looking interior of the GM twins would be more your speed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread