5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will 3.5" lift clear 35x12.50 tires with wheels with a -18 offset?

biggggant

Reaction score
to those of you running 3.5" lifts with 35 x 12.50 and a -18 offset how much trimming was required? Would you have felt better with a 4" lift? I was thinking of getting the RC lifted strut kit.

biggggant

Reaction score
Thanks. I have decided to go with the zone off road 4" lift. Just waiting for my rims and tires to come in stock to fill my back order then I will have the lift installed.

TCB77

Reaction score
Slight trimming on plastic wheel liners up front. I just put that setup on my truck. It has a 2” lift in the pictures, but I am going to a 3” lift in a few weeks.
What brand lift do you have on there now and are you taking that off and putting on a 3”? If so, which one are you going with? Also, what size is your tires/wheels?
I am trying to figure what I want to do with my new (new to me) truck.
Thanks!

biggggant

Reaction score
Good timing, just got my icon lift installed yesterday. 3” lift front and back so it has a factory rake. Went with this package and a 1.5” coil spacer in the rear, also upgraded the rear sway bar, track bar, and front and rear end links.

Icon lift

35x12.5 BFG KO2 tires and 18x9 wheels that came off a TRX. No rubbing anywhere at all and zero trimming.

View attachment 132300
looks good!!!

Users who are viewing this thread