5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will 295/65r20s fit on a longhorn with air suspension?

Reaction score
Taking delivery of my truck Tuesday and came across a great deal on some 295/65/20s. Would they fit and not rub? No leveling kit or anything

Last edited:

sgk

Reaction score
I have heard of 305 55 r20 or 295 60 r20 but not 305 65 r20 like your after. That's just over 35" 11.6 and without the 1" lift coming from an off-road pkg. or rebel I do not think its possible without rubbing. I would not pull the trigger just yet.

noanoa

Reaction score
I ordered a limited with off road package and air suspension. Does that mean it’ll have the 1” lift due to the ORP?

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered a limited with off road package and air suspension. Does that mean it’ll have the 1” lift due to the ORP?
Yes the off road package is a full 1” lift higher then standard

Last edited:

sgk

Reaction score
Yes that's exactly what it means, your normal drive setting is others off road 1 setting but guys like us with the ORP don't have the off-road 2 setting. Since we permanently have a 1" lift.
There is a lot more treads with much more info on this that you can look up. There is so much great information on this site on all sorts of topics. Just hit the search button and it will lead you to other similar threads
And welcome to this forum!

noanoa

Reaction score
Yes that's exactly what it means, your normal drive setting is others off road 1 setting but guys like us with the ORP don't have the off-road 2 setting. Since we permanently have a 1" lift.
There is a lot more treads with much more info on this that you can look up. There is so much great information on this site on all sorts of topics. Just hit the search button and it will lead you to other similar threads
And welcome to this forum!

Thx sgk! I will poke around in here. I am so excited!!

sgk

Reaction score
Don't listen, bgmshrm is 93 years young :D:eek: He's losing or couldn't clearly see the question. Or he's just knowledgeable and with his age comes wisdom.

Users who are viewing this thread