5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wifi Question

Jokerpro

Reaction score
Have any of you been able to figure out how to get the wifi to automatically stay on when you start your truck? We have the wifi plan but have to physically go in and turn it back on every time we start the truck. Not a huge deal, just annoying.

truckless

Reaction score
When I used my trial I don't recall having to turn it on every time......though I blew through that pretty quick anyway and then turned it back off.

Not so hot of a hotspot if you gotta manually do it.

Last edited:

Dmalonecentral

Reaction score
Is it working again? I called AT&T last week because I tried to deactivate mine and they said it’s currently not working and it’s a Chrysler problem.

Dmalonecentral

Reaction score
It was working yesterday

I get this when trying to set it up.

1ac2b03c5539272c7ce8bbc61ab07411.jpg

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
So there is a free trial with a new truck?
I wasn’t sure so never activated.

Quint

Reaction score
I never heard about this. I wonder if I can still activate my free trial over a year after I bought the truck!

truckless

Reaction score
I never heard about this. I wonder if I can still activate my free trial over a year after I bought the truck!

I think if the VIN or IMEI has never been registered with them, I am sure you are good to go. But yeah, it is only a month or 1 gig....which ever happens first.

edit: I just looked it up....on my 2022 it is now 3GB.

Last edited:

Jokerpro

Reaction score
We did the unlimited for $100 for the year. Worth it except for the fact that I can’t get it to automatically come on!

truckless

Reaction score
We did the unlimited for $100 for the year. Worth it except for the fact that I can’t get it to automatically come on!

$100 for the year? Damn....is that a call in special? Reason I ask is I am in Canada but will totally go through the shenanigans to get the US subscription if I have to for that price.

U

User_3336

I have never seen that deal (not at activation, and not currently).

U

User_3336

These are the current plans. the ONLY cheaper plans were $20 Unlimited if you chose that during activation, or HBO MAX and Unlimited data for $30. these are regularly $25 and $35 respectively.

the only other plans are 6 months for $120 and 1 year for $200.

I know of no other subscriptions online, and have never been offered any other ones when callling for support.

Someone needs to post a account screen summary if a $100/12 months exist! :) attplans.jpg

truckless

Reaction score
These are the current plans. the ONLY cheaper plans were $20 Unlimited if you chose that during activation, or HBO MAX and Unlimited data for $30. these are regularly $25 and $35 respectively.

the only other plans are 6 months for $120 and 1 year for $200.

I know of no other subscriptions online, and have never been offered any other ones when callling for support.

Someone needs to post a account screen summary if a $100/12 months exist! :) View attachment 132083

if it does...got relatives coming up from Vegas at the end of the month and we are gonna have a chat ;)

Jokerpro

Reaction score
Yeah I was incorrect. I went back and looked at my emails. It was $200 for the year. My bad guys.

Jokerpro

Reaction score
But back to my original post. Lol

Does anybody know how to keep it on all the time?

Users who are viewing this thread