5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WiFi issues.

palmese85

Reaction score
Hello. Have a 2021 limited ram. Having issues with my hotspot WiFi. Looking for answers or when updates will be out to cure these issue.
Since I bought the vehicle , the WiFi has been sketchy. When it works it’s fine. But at no given time it will not work. The wifi name will be picked up by my devices but it will say- no internet service. Now I’m pretty good with tech issues. I do the resets- nothing. I do the soft reset -nothing . I’ve read about the battery disconnected remedy. But I’m no mechanic. And I definitely don’t want to deal with the dealer. After a few times of this happening. I got answers from both Uconnect and att. Att and Uconnect are not working well together in a few vehicles. Which I finally got a answer from the Uconnect people. So my question is does anyone have inside info , when the updates will come out and fix this issue. This has been going on since December. Any help would be great.

Armor Express

Reaction score
I have the same problem. I had the same problem on the fourth generation ram. Wi-Fi connectivity sucks. They advertise streaming and all sorts of services, but you can’t keep good. Connectivity for any length of time. Too many problems with Uconnect services. Very disappointed in Ram.

Users who are viewing this thread