5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wifi Hotspot not connecting

Reaction score
Hello everybody on here i have a 2022 ram 1500 Laramie with a built in wifi hotspot with the Uconnect 5 12 inch screen and all of a sudden just stopped working. I live in Canada and i have a subscription with Bell for a data plan, i had the plan for over a year now and worked fine until 3 weeks ago. When i connect my phone it says connected but the wifi hotspot in the truck won't connect to my phone no internet. Can anybody tell me the solution to fix this issue. I already called my service provider and told me that the internet is connected to the truck.

ERayAustin

Reaction score
Merry Christmas, Pete.
I joined this Site recently and this is my first time looking around.
I can't help you with your problem but I have one that "maybe" you can help with.

I recently purchased a 2024 RAM 1500 Laramie, and also a ROVE R3 Dash CAM. I need to connect the Dash Cam to the under-dash fuse box but it is "tight" under there and I need a Diagram of the Fuse Box layout showing what each Fuse is for, etc. I need to locate a Fuse (10amp to 20amp) that has continuous power all the time to connect my Red Wire. Then I need another Fuse (10amp to 20amp) that is only HOT when the Ignition is on, for the Yellow Wire. I have searched the internet but can't locate anything later than the year 2022.

If you can help I sure would appreciate it. Maybe you know someone you can pass this request to?

I will attach a picture of what I am talking about. It is for a 2019 to 2021 RAM 1500.

Thanks in advance.
Ray ([email protected])

Attachments

• 2019 to 2021 UnderDash Fuse Box.jpg
    2019 to 2021 UnderDash Fuse Box.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 8
Reaction score
Hey Good morning ErayAustin and Merry Christmas too you as well
Yeah i have no idea about any wiring thats why i am on here to get answers lol, i appreciate the picture , some say on here to remove F44 fuse which is 20amp for the radio and wifi

Nascar Tommy

My other Ram is a Dodge.
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My 2023 does the same thing with the internet going out occasionally. Try doing the factory reset in settings section on the screen. This has brought it back for me.

Reaction score
I tried that already and samething
I was reading some threads on here saying to remove the negative terminal on the battery for and hour or remove the F44 fuse which is a 20amp under the driver side

Users who are viewing this thread