5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Widget Pages

BB22

Reaction score
I added a second widget page to my screen. What I find now is that each time I start the truck, it loads page 1 or 2 regardless of what screen I had it on when I shut the truck off last. I would like it to always load page 1 and not randomly load page 2. Has anyone had this issue and is there a way to make page 1 the default
page?

Rebel2022

Reaction score
This used to happen to me come to think of it, I think one of the updates might have actually fixed it as it has not happened for quite some time now. What software version are you currently on?

Rebelguy2020

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Are you the only driver for your truck? I came across a similar situation with my wife’s Jeep, I had set all the preset favourite radio channels and they would go back to OEM settings every time I would shut off the Jeep, I had to press the seat memory to keep the settings that I wanted. My wife has her own station settings set for driver #1 and my presets are driver #2.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
To add onto what RebelGuy said, if you have “settings linked to key fob” in uconnect vehicle settings, you will have whatever settings are linked to that key fob when you save them to seat memory. Is that clear as mud?

BB22

Reaction score
This used to happen to me come to think of it, I think one of the updates might have actually fixed it as it has not happened for quite some time now. What software version are you currently on?
I have the current software version 21D5
I have the latest software S21D5.

BB22

Reaction score
Are you the only driver for your truck? I came across a similar situation with my wife’s Jeep, I had set all the preset favourite radio channels and they would go back to OEM settings every time I would shut off the Jeep, I had to press the seat memory to keep the settings that I wanted. My wife has her own station settings set for driver #1 and my presets are driver #2.

BB22

Reaction score
I am the only driver and I don’t have memory seats in this 2022 Rebel.

Users who are viewing this thread