5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's the guy taking a pic of his own RAM at the Service department?

Gen3CoupeTX

Reaction score
Okay, it's me. I'm that guy - Guilty! I've had this truck for nearly a year, and still take frequent random pictures of it. This was leaving the dealership after my Ram Cares oil / filter / rotation freebie. My first Ram was an '05 SRT-10 Quad Cab. I'm pretty sure I have more pictures on this '19 Lone Star. In my defense, phone cameras are way better now. Who else takes more pictures of their truck than they have previous ones? Let's see some ...

RAM_Southfork.JPG

Rototerrier

Reaction score
Not I. I take none. Guess I'm getting too old and jaded about such things. It's just another truck and I'll have another and another and another as time goes on.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I will snap a shot once in a while. It's 62 degrees and Sunny here in Cincinnati which doesn't happen to often in February, so I gave the truck a much needed bath.

Feb2.jpg

Last edited:

silver billet

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Thats a nice truck!. Do you know what running boards you are running? From the pic they look perfect, same-ish style as factory but trimmed shorter so that they don't touch the rear wheels.

Okay, it's me. I'm that guy - Guilty! I've had this truck for nearly a year, and still take frequent random pictures of it. This was leaving the dealership after my Ram Cares oil / filter / rotation freebie. My first Ram was an '05 SRT-10 Quad Cab. I'm pretty sure I have more pictures on this '19 Lone Star. In my defense, phone cameras are way better now. Who else takes more pictures of their truck than they have previous ones? Let's see some ...

View attachment 45585

Gen3CoupeTX

Reaction score
Thanks! Those are the OEM running boards; chrome ones with the black RAM end caps. I had the dealer install them when I took delivery of the truck ... Insisted they be the cab length style, not wheel to wheel. They were the look I wanted, very happy with them.

Wheeler

Reaction score
I do occasionally either when it is super dirty or super clean. Or when a good friend come over pretty much same truck. IMG_20200112_161125.jpg IMG_20200201_160640.jpg IMG_20200126_151202.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/