5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who paid below/above MSRP for their TRX?

HeliPilot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What's funny is I've had two people recently ask me if my truck was that "new 700 hp one". I'm sure it's the similar looking grill and the red color of my Rebel (which was the launch color of the TRX) which makes it a little confusing for people who aren't familiar with trucks.

Kinda of a downer though to tell them mine is the regular one, but if not the TRX, the Rebel is a really nice :)
I’ve seen the rebel in my rear view and thought it was another TRX. Both great looking trucks.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
A trx is a foot wider. It's a monster.

Absolutely, I've seen a couple in person. But most people aren't knowledgeable on vehicles, let alone trucks.

I just think it's like when you see an F150 with a Raptor grill, for a second you aren't sure even, even though a Raptor is much wider.

Reverse

Reaction score
Dropped my truck off for service yesterday. Looked at a TRX sitting outside. Dealer markup was $20,000. On top of that some BS dealer packages of $1895 each. Took the price from $73K to around $100K

‘19ramlveryeha

Reaction score
Dropped my truck off for service yesterday. Looked at a TRX sitting outside. Dealer markup was $20,000. On top of that some BS dealer packages of $1895 each. Took the price from $73K to around $100K

Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kxlexus

Reaction score
People need to quit paying above MSRP for the TRX. It took a couple days but I found several dealers selling for MSRP and bought one. They make about $10,000 selling a level 2 at MSRP. That is more than enough. If people would quit over paying the price would drop.

‘19ramlveryeha

Reaction score
People need to quit paying above MSRP for the TRX. It took a couple days but I found several dealers selling for MSRP and bought one. They make about $10,000 selling a level 2 at MSRP. That is more than enough. If people would quit over paying the price would drop.

Thats awesome. I’m still looking.

‘19ramlveryeha

Reaction score
Hit up the RamTrx forum. A dealer there is taking orders for 2022 at $5000 below MSRP. And another dealer posted 5 TRXs a few days ago that were inbound to the dealership for MSRP.

Really. Very nice. I’ll have to look I’m looking for a dealer in California.

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Drove by one of dealers today with a red Lv2 TRX, asking $20k over MSRP! $108k

Users who are viewing this thread