5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are the High volume Ram Dealerships in the DMV area?

DCFireSgt

Reaction score
Ram owners in the DMV area, which dealerships in our area are high volume and are there any you would recommend?

KRField

Reaction score
One off the top of my head is Koons. Never dealt with them as I have not lived in the DMV in 10 year (originally from So.MD). My cousin bought a Jeep from there 4 years ago. He had a good experience with them. They had the best price in the area. I know they are high volume Ram too.

There was another dealer posting here under “the ram ranch” I believe about deals. I think he was near the Eastern Shore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gs72174

Reaction score
I’m in southwest VA and I found the best deal at Glenn Freedom Ram in Lexington, KY. It was well worth it for me to fly out there and drive back.

Moe1962

Reaction score
I don't know the best one, but I would avoid Bayside at all cost. I offered them cash on a Ram that was sitting on their lot for over 100 days, and they wouldn't move off the price they had listed. Found the exact same truck 15 miles away for almost 4K less.

zchamber

Reaction score
Kernersville Ram is the second largest dealer in the nation near Greensboro/Winston Salem NC, they deliver in guess 300 mile zone also

cj7

Ram Guru
Reaction score
DMV is Dept of Motor Vehicles
locals know it’s DelMarVA...; )
Volume is only a modest predictor for competitive pricing. Craig at Koons Tyson’s is a straight shooter with good pricing. Ourisman Clarksville MD new car sales treated me right, although their parts/accessories prices are not competitive. Jared at CDR Owings Mills is also very helpful and works hard on pricing.

Users who are viewing this thread