5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

White Knuckle vs Rocky Road Outfitters

jent

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing! Are these the RRO or WK sliders?
RRO, I never took any photos of the WK sliders on the truck (I don't take that many photos of the truck, haha). But they are in the back yard if you want any photos of specific differences.

WhiskeyRebel3

Reaction score
@jent, no worries. I don’t take any pics of my truck either. Looks like we got some pics for comparison.

@RockYacht2020, you da man! Great pictures. Thanks for posting them. I like the non slip tape added to the bars.

Looks like the RRO’s are a little more narrow and hug the truck a little more. I like how the WK stick out a little more to provide a bigger surface to use as a step. At least that’s what it looks like.

WillySwan

Reaction score
Now all you have to do is get a Dweller
Rebel: ✓
8JzCaP19CpP0az4t4QNIUbe5aKPoqQpleWiYkJhw6cyy6M4ICtTPJQcij4Fx8-jQxtueil7l-CRZ0ZRnHV-2LbPbJ1xSlX82ulp9oeGKBxiMAlTus5du9maYKnB6dIwqN90oA3HnPasCt31BcwsLCP7BVahzzR3DGjzxYeHrA24371uLkK4dEirh7Q

Dweller: ✓
Xs_KDExvHagCdhd3dlO1gm459MZ_7rUkJzQdxAE7LukFdlxpARRBJ_iSlsxgFxWx-NHAzAAD8vRhHYPF98TUWo_9pTqnok1E5nRMEGpktVqyjauTQsFFy3TT9UjYDa2Ey0KQn6MTCLEhu-vFUJcMCc5oFA4nA5ue-H0ZqU1G75LIdbLTFm9ogkCYJg

The problem is that they are currently halfway across the country from one another. I’m working to remedy that soon.

Tangential to the thread topic, the running boards (not sliders) are Rough Country DSS. I like the look, but the profile is too narrow to really function as a step…particularly when exiting the vehicle. Fixing that is today’s project.

jent

Reaction score
Looks like the RRO’s are a little more narrow and hug the truck a little more. I like how the WK stick out a little more to provide a bigger surface to use as a step. At least that’s what it looks like.
I can confirm this. WK does stick out further and is a better step. After the RRO were installed I realized they didn't stick out enough to act as a step really at all. Though neither is really a good step for my feet. If you want a step get nerf bars IMO

Users who are viewing this thread