5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whine

Goomba

Reaction score
I wasn't sure which specific topic under 5th Gen to post this under so I apologize if this is incorrect. Have a 2020 1500 5.7L etorque HP75. I've noticed a whine after I start it & am idling, at slow speeds &/or as I'm slowing to a stop. I mean, OF COURSE it's decided to whine because I'm getting ready to trade it. No dummy lights on but worried because I don't know what the heck it is. I'm wondering if it is related to the SERV 4WD I noticed in late December or January less than a week after I bought it. I took it to CDJR dealership close to me but of course the warning light did not come on, no errors found plugging it in & he said I would not worry about it. Riiiight... I finally noticed it comes on if I remote start it which I think is weird. So that's the only thing I can think of but not so sure since SERV 4WD started less than a week after I bought it. Guess I'll be at CDJR in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread