5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which UCA's to upgrade to

RAM_Davis

Reaction score
Hello there still doesn't seem to be a consensus on this. Do Daystar spacers plus revel links for a 2 inch lift need upgraded UCAs, and if so do the Mopar UCAs do what is necessary?

It's crazy to me that in a truck model that's 6 years old there still doesn't seem to be agreement on this. There are no doubt thousands of air ride gen 5s on the road leveled this way.

Julio13

Reaction score
I installed the ksp uca they are aluminum and greasable very happy no complaints

d4e5d12901ac043e86fc196721bfb6c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bt10

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hello there still doesn't seem to be a consensus on this. Do Daystar spacers plus revel links for a 2 inch lift need upgraded UCAs, and if so do the Mopar UCAs do what is necessary?

It's crazy to me that in a truck model that's 6 years old there still doesn't seem to be agreement on this. There are no doubt thousands of air ride gen 5s on the road leveled this way.

Yes there is full consensus that the Mopar lift ucas are meant, designed, and advertised for this exact purpose. Or choose any other lift company if you need to pay more. The main Mopar lift thread contains the most information of the mopar ucas.

Users who are viewing this thread