5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Style of 20" Wheels Is Going On 2024 Builds?

canarygrass

Reaction score
I am going through the ordering process and I want to get 20" wheels with air suspension on the limited.

The question is which style of wheels is going on these 2024s? I went to a dealer lot today and saw a limited with 20" wheels that look awesome and appear to be a new style. Ramtrucks.com build and price site however shows the older style wheels that I think look dated and less impressive.

Pics attached of the truck I drove today and of the wheels on ramtrucks.com.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-19 at 3.58.29 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-19 at 3.58.29 PM.png
    477.7 KB · Views: 78
  • Screenshot 2023-08-19 at 3.57.09 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-19 at 3.57.09 PM.png
    148.3 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a 2023 Limited and can confirm that the wheels you drove are the wheels that came on the truck...and the build site showed your same build site image.

canarygrass

Reaction score
I have a 2023 Limited and can confirm that the wheels you drove are the wheels that came on the truck...and the build site showed your same build site image.
Ok sweet, I feel like they finally made some really good looking 20" rims for the Rams

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I am going through the ordering process and I want to get 20" wheels with air suspension on the limited.

The question is which style of wheels is going on these 2024s? I went to a dealer lot today and saw a limited with 20" wheels that look awesome and appear to be a new style. Ramtrucks.com build and price site however shows the older style wheels that I think look dated and less impressive.

Pics attached of the truck I drove today and of the wheels on ramtrucks.com.

The wheels on the truck you drove (left pic) are Longhorn 20" wheels.
Previously they ran out of limited wheels and used the Longhorn wheels

O'Town Ram

I know less and less about more and more
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting. Just learned something. I have the Longhorn wheels and really like them. I was a little naive when I bought the truck as I thought they were painted to match my truck color :)

Last edited:

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yep...I wanted to buy new ones post delivery but they are starting to grow on me. Price of new might have had something to do with that! LOL! I feel like I saw some Limited wheels in the wild...not many Limiteds where I live...and kind of like these better.

Users who are viewing this thread