5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which slide in Tow Mirrors to get LONGVIEW or Kustom Source 80730

Whiteymin

Reaction score
Looking for some slide on tow mirrors for my new 2021 Ram Bighorn 1500. I’ve found the k source snap and zap brand that looks great on and also found some Longview. They adapt to Your mirror in a way so original mirror doesn’t get scratched and they buckle on the end to hold them firm. The snap and zaps to your Mirrors and lock it down on existing mirror seem very good and maybe more OEM Type look by than the other set. I worry because I love it to look like factory but if it rattles or comes loose requiring stops to fix, then not happy with it. Which do you guys recommend?

dannymcd

Reaction score
I got the snap and zap mirrors, they looked almost identical to these, they sucked. The mirror would vibrate to the point of being unusable, even after tightening the pivot ball. When I was adjusting the driver's side position, the glass hit the outside of the mirror and broke under thumb pressure. I ended up returning them and getting the Furrion Vision S camera system (3 cameras though if I had to do it over again I wouldn't buy the side cameras they're not very useful) for my trailer and just use the spotter mirrors, they're a little small but I'm never in a hurry to change Lanes pulling my 34' camper, and the Blindspot monitor adjusts to cover the length of the trailer and works surprisingly well for how long my trailer is, I've had cars come up on my trailer cam and as soon as their bumper gets next to the back of the camper that blindspot light turns on.

Users who are viewing this thread