5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Models Have "Enter N Go"

jkratze1

Reaction score
I had Keyless enter and go on my 2012 Grand Cherokee that I traded for my 2019 Ram Laramie. I was already accustomed to having it so I had to have it on my Ram too. If I had never had it before I probably would not care to have it on my Ram either.

jk101

Reaction score
People are funny, they drop 40, 50, 60 grand on a vehicle and don't do enough research to know what they're buying.

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Big horns do not have it, at any option or package. It’s the thing that annoys me the most about the truck.
I would like to have had the option. Leaving the fob in my pocket would have been a pleasure. I have the level 2 package and I guess FCA wants to have some seperation and distinction between the trim levels. Wanting a cloth bench seat limited my trim levels. Would have liked the reclining rear seats also.

mike_ct

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone tries to add them to their vehicles? I think autoenginuity software could enable the option code.

Horkn

Reaction score
Laramie and up have enter and go, on the Canadian Sport its an option, Big Horn and down are push-button start only.

That's unfortunate. The rebel I drive had it, and that's something I want and am willing to pay for. I was hoping that it was part of the north edition that you can get on the bighorn, but not on the Laramie. I went onto the online configurator and confirmed that as well. So I'll need to look at a Laramie in the monochromatic (not black) package to get the keyless go.

PTRAM

Reaction score
My salesman said I had it on my Bighorn when I purchased it and of course it doesn't. I love my Ram so far but miss a couple of things I have on my 2017 Jeep Cherokee TH and one of them is the "enter N go" which I just assumed it would have it and also I miss the memory seats . I do like the power folding mirrors and the outside dimming mirror on driver's side which I don't have on the Cherokee. I also like the fog lights coming on when I make a turn if I don't already have them on. I am happy with my Ram with the equipment on it (in my signature). My pocket book had a stop sign at this level of Ram and love the equipment I do have. It doesn't bother me too much that I don't have the "enter N go" if I use the remote start as I just unlock it as soon as I start the Ram and can jump in when I get to it. I live in a low volume traffic area and my Ram is parked probably 40 feet off the road. (not safe in some areas to do that) Heck, guess I can get used to reaching in my pocket eventually.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread