5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Models Have "Enter N Go"

1fujifilm

Reaction score
I bought a new gen 5 2019 Big Horn crew cab Hemi with 8.4 "non nav" screen with 5lk MSRP and it appears I do not have Enter N Go (grasp the exterior door handle and the door unlocks).
I looked through the U-Connect menu and see no defeatable options.
My truck does have remote start and push button start.
Do I have enter n go?

Bear

Mark313

Reaction score
I have the same truck, no enter n go. I had it on my Grand Cherokee I traded in and miss it. But I am getting used to it finally!

smiles5619

Reaction score
I just bought my 2019 ram sport. The dealer mentioned mine had the enter n go but i quickly learned i do not owners manual provides how it is used (button on handle) mine has no button so it's not there

S

Smashy71

I bought a new gen 5 2019 Big Horn crew cab Hemi with 8.4 "non nav" screen with 5lk MSRP and it appears I do not have Enter N Go (grasp the exterior door handle and the door unlocks).
I looked through the U-Connect menu and see no defeatable options.
My truck does have remote start and push button start.
Do I have enter n go?

Bear
Your sticker should say remote proximity if you have it as an option. I believe it’s on the level 2 equipment group.

19Jake

Reaction score
Keyless Enter 'n Go with push–button start
Remote proximity keyless entry

1fujifilm

Reaction score
Your sticker should say remote proximity if you have it as an option. I believe it’s on the level 2 equipment group.

My truck has the level 2 package and says "Keyless go" on the MSRP sheet. It does not mentio nEnter n go under the level 2 options.

Bear

1fujifilm

Reaction score
Now it is my most annoying thing.
OMG, cant FCA use some logic like Chev? No wi-fi on this stupid thing either. Looks like a one year ownership experience again for Ram then back to Chev.
Only reason I bought was I received 14.3 off MSRP.

Bear

Runagun

Reaction score
Bear,

This is buyer error. FCA has nothing to do with you not doing enough due diligence before your purchase. But yeah for me that is one of the requirements in my purchase as well as vent seats. And a host of others. Wish it had the massage seats like the Ford. Anyway, Still be happy you got a great deal. Enjoy it @ least for a year.

OMG, cant FCA use some logic like Chev? No wi-fi on this stupid thing either. Looks like a one year ownership experience again for Ram then back to Chev.

Bear

warvet

Reaction score

Bear

Wow ..........you failed to do your research and you blame Ram? I left GM after owning 3 of them. They are sooooooo far behind in the technology department that it's crazy. Ram is new to me (my first one) and so I'm not bashing Chevy, certainly not after owning 3 GMC Sierras for so many years dating back to 2003.

This isn't RAM being illogical, but with respect ............it's not logical to buy a vehicle without even knowing what it's equipped with.

1fujifilm

Reaction score
Wow ..........you failed to do your research and you blame Ram? I left GM after owning 3 of them. They are sooooooo far behind in the technology department that it's crazy. Ram is new to me (my first one) and so I'm not bashing Chevy, certainly not after owning 3 GMC Sierras for so many years dating back to 2003.

This isn't RAM being illogical, but with respect ............it's not logical to buy a vehicle without even knowing what it's equipped with.

Sure, it was my fault; I am super sad now.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Laramie and up have enter and go, on the Canadian Sport its an option, Big Horn and down are push-button start only.

Mason1217

Reaction score
Don’t get me wrong, I knew it didn’t have it when I picked it up, that doesn’t change the fact that it’s the thing that annoys me the most. I come from a lifetime of cars, this was my first truck ever in my life and I only lease so I thought why get the most expensive trim, options, etc for something I had absolutely no clue if I’d like in the first place.

Tom488

Reaction score
According to the Feature Guide, it's available with the X2 package (Level 2 Equipment Group) on the Rebel, and standard on Laramie, Longhorn, and Limited. Not available on Bighorn and Tradesman.

Users who are viewing this thread