5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which is more accurate? Build Sheet or Window Sticker?

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just out of curiousity I was wondering if the build sheet or the window sticket is more accurate? I would imagine the build sheet correct? I ask because my build sheet says I have the anti spin diff while there is no mention or charge for it on my window sticker. links to both below.
Build sheet, anti spin included in night edition package

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Build sheet, anti spin included in night edition package

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk
Weird it doesnt mention it under the package on the sticker. I overlooked it myself even on rams site. Good to know though saves me some money lol

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
nice to know. looked and u are right. the night edition comes with anti spin. I wanted it, but thought i didnt get it. WINNING!
LOL yea I completely overlooked it which is crazy considering the amount of time I spent reasearching and building them online before I purchased mine. Saves me a grand or so not having to buy one and having it installed.

Saddlerocker

Reaction score
I searched for this because my build sheet also says anti spin diff, but sticker says standard or normal diff.
Night edition Laramie.
Good to know I have it. Honestly I assumed any new 4x4 would have it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online