5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which fuse for ACC/FCW system?

WilburNJ

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I'm hoping someone can help me save a trip to the dealer. A warning light and message on my 2020 1500 Laramie suddenly says "ACC/FCW Unavailable." In addition, I have additional messages that say: "ParkSense Temporaily Unavailable", "LaneSense unavailable", "Active ParkSense Unavailable" and "Service Electronic Stability Control".

I unplugged the 12v battery for a good hour or so to allow a reset, but that didn't help. I read that driving at highway speed might reset these systems, so tried that but the error messages are still there.

I can't tell from the descriptions in the manual if there is a fuse that governs all of these systems. Does anyone know?

Thanks,

Will

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I'm hoping someone can help me save a trip to the dealer. A warning light and message on my 2020 1500 Laramie suddenly says "ACC/FCW Unavailable." In addition, I have additional messages that say: "ParkSense Temporaily Unavailable", "LaneSense unavailable", "Active ParkSense Unavailable" and "Service Electronic Stability Control".

I unplugged the 12v battery for a good hour or so to allow a reset, but that didn't help. I read that driving at highway speed might reset these systems, so tried that but the error messages are still there.

I can't tell from the descriptions in the manual if there is a fuse that governs all of these systems. Does anyone know?

Thanks,

Will
ESP is F26 and F29, under the hood. The others are not listed under fuses, so module controlled. I doubt it's a fuse. Check all grounds, there are 30, and cause problems, or wiring. Even your battery going bad, can cause odd warnings. If it's original, replace it.

WilburNJ

Reaction score
ESP is F26 and F29, under the hood. The others are not listed under fuses, so module controlled. I doubt it's a fuse. Check all grounds, there are 30, and cause problems, or wiring. Even your battery going bad, can cause odd warnings. If it's original, replace it.
Thank you!! I'll check these fuses. If they are ok, off to the dealer l guess.

n8zcc

Reaction score
Thank you!! I'll check these fuses. If they are ok, off to the dealer l guess.
If you are still under the warranty period, going to the dealer is the best solution. Before you go through a dealer visit hassel, have the DTC codes read which could lead to the root cause saving you a visit.

Users who are viewing this thread