5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Carlinkit site is legit?

Morenar

Reaction score
I am looking for an carlinkit AI box but with so many carlinkit sellers out there. Which site is a legit one?

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Gnix

Reaction score
I bought some random from AliExpress. It was $75 CAD. They had it set up for CarPlay but it didn’t work well. So they upgraded the system to android auto.

It works great but Disney+ is no longer available…. Plus we get only half a screen fyi lol

billfraley

Reaction score
FYI, the Carlinkit Tbox Plus works flawlessly with the 12” Uconnect. I chose this model because it’s a Qualcomm 6125 device that can run many different ROM firmwares from multiple vendors. I didn’t want to be stuck with something that is not being updated. The Carlinkit boxes are heavily supported by enthusiasts. There is a Discord chat group for these AI boxes as well, if anyone is interested.

Morenar

Reaction score
FYI, the Carlinkit Tbox Plus works flawlessly with the 12” Uconnect. I chose this model because it’s a Qualcomm 6125 device that can run many different ROM firmwares from multiple vendors. I didn’t want to be stuck with something that is not being updated. The Carlinkit boxes are heavily supported by enthusiasts. There is a Discord chat group for these AI boxes as well, if anyone is interested.
Where did you purchase yours from?

billfraley

Reaction score
Where did you purchase yours from?
I purchased from eBay but I knew what I was looking for. You can get it on Amazon or direct from AliExpress. Just search for Carlinkit Tbox Plus. There is also an Ambient version with an RGB led on it. I did not want that personally.

Users who are viewing this thread