5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to order wheel/tire packages?

WasatchBack

Reaction score
I do not see any site vendors so: Where are people buying wheel/tire packages? I do not have any trustworthy and knowledgeable local shops, so online it is.

Troop2865

Reaction score
Custom Offsets has a good reputation. I have also purchased through Tirebuyer.com , Mr. Wheel Deal, and 4wheel parts. I have purchased a LOT of tires and wheel packages. I think you will be good with any of them.

I usually find what I want and then check these places to see who offers the best deal. Often times they will be limited as to what they can sell an item for (controlled by the manufacturer) but look for free mounting, balancing, and shipping. That is usually where the prices vary greatly.

Saints

Reaction score
Also check out rimzoneonline.com as they also have great prices and include lugs and valve stems which some places they are extra. This was the first time I have ordered from them and my wheels got here in two days which was super fast.

troutspinner

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’d open up your search a little. Even if it is a place a little farther away, if the price is competitive or even a little more, it’s nice knowing you have a shop you can rely on.

The place I used made sure to point out to me that if I bought wheels there and I had an issue, they would get me back on the road ASAP and they would deal with the exchanges, warranty, defect, etc. They also gave me insurance for a no-brainer price. If you have an issue with a place online, how is that going to affect you? and will it render your truck sidelined until parts come in?

All food for thought of course. Chances are, the online experience will be a cakewalk and you’ll never have an issue but it’s always those what if things that kick you in the butt.

Users who are viewing this thread