5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to get the best price on a BakFlip MX4 Tonneau Cover

Rupp

Reaction score
Guys,
Where did you purchase your BakFlip MX4 Tonneau Cover and did you get a good deal?

downsc123

Reaction score
truck alterations....when you call, you get much better price than what is on the web site

CogitoErgoLevo

Reaction score
Bought mine at 4wheelpart store near my house and paid the same price as listed on bak industries website. $960ish.
Put the box in the bed of the truck and drove home. No waiting to have it shipped.
I am sure you can find better prices online.
But i needed it right away for a road trip

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
TonneauCoverFactoryOutlet had the best price OTD when I ordered mine in February.

ExtinctBird

Reaction score
truck alterations....when you call, you get much better price than what is on the web site
I also got mine from Truck Alterations last May. I spoke with Lucas Kyle there, and he gave me a great price with prompt shipping.

Heisrizn

Reaction score
No way anyone beats Dennis.

I think I was quoted $790 delivered for the MX4.

Bubs Ram

Reaction score
Tonneau Covered had it for $800 shipped and not tax unless you live in AZ. You have to call though. That was the best price I could find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sin_loki

Reaction score
You got me really excited there for a second. The long bed cover is $738 but the short bed is still $920.
You would think it would be the other way around, but my guess, the is big four door is much more popular than the smaller quad cab.

Last edited:

PhillyPhan

Reaction score
I saw the long bed and short bed on Amazon for that price and decided to wait. I noticed on the Bakflip website they try and sell you on an extended warranty, so I started wondering what their normal warranty was. My last cover had a lifetime warranty.

Users who are viewing this thread