5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

where is the CD player?

big ram

Reaction score
Just got my new laramie. On the window sticker it says it has remote single-disc CD player, I assume it is equipped with a physical CD player, but I cannot find it anywhere in my truck, any help?

Goatmann

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There is a slot for your favorite cd under the center stack and just above the ramcharger cell phone charger, opposite to the USB ports

Last edited:

big ram

Reaction score
yes mine is a 8.4 system. I can't find the player in the center console.

There is a slot for your favorite cd under the center stack and just above the ramcharger cell phone charger.
I Have the 12” screen, not sure where the CD player is if you have the 8.4” system.

whetrick1

Reaction score
yes mine is a 8.4 system. I can't find the player in the center console.

Yes it's right above the phone charger to the left of the USB ports and it's a slot with the eject button right beside it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just got my new laramie. On the window sticker it says it has remote single-disc CD player, I assume it is equipped with a physical CD player, but I cannot find it anywhere in my truck, any help?
Do you have buckets or bench seats? I think I remember hearing that bench seat models don’t have a CD player.

whetrick1

Reaction score
Do you have buckets or bench seats? I think I remember hearing that bench seat models don’t have a CD player.

If you have the jump seat then it's under the second hand release. The one right under the console.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My salesman wasn't even sure where the CD was located with my bench seats. Not the most ideal location for a "1" CD player. Ram still did a good job of reaching the divide between us "analog" guys and the new "digital" crowd.

ThomasM3

Reaction score
Hello all. New to this group. 2019 1500 classic. basic truck. I'll be dammed if I can find the CD player.
Thanks

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Don't know the answer, but I believe your "Classic" is a 4th gen, so I'd suggest looking in those forums.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
2019 was the LAST year for CD in the hefty duties, maybe they dropped it in the 2019 Classic 1500?

Is it listed on the build sheet?

ThomasM3

Reaction score
2019 was the LAST year for CD in the hefty duties, maybe they dropped it in the 2019 Classic 1500?

Is it listed on the build sheet?
Don't have the build sheet. On the screen it says "insert cd"

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/