5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is OBD2 Port?

danhshopper

Reaction score
My Ram just had 1000 miles and the CEL turned on half hour ago. I have a OBD2 reader but couldn't find the port. I've searched the forum and manual, but no luck. Can anyone shed some light? Thanks.

danhshopper

Reaction score
left of hood release
Yep, just found it, it's funny there's a bulb lighting on and the port is completely covered by shadow, when I use phone flashlight, I saw it immediately.

BTW, the code is B0007, any one have encountered similar problem?

Reduxalicious

Reaction score
Not to be a **** but with 'just 1000 miles' why are you not at the Dealer having them look at the code and determining the fault?

danhshopper

Reaction score
B should indicate its a body control module code instead of a P (powertrain) code.
It's weird, the code is mysteriously gone this morning. I googled really hard for this code and couldn't find any traces. Didn't go to dealer since the CEL is gone, but did call them and asked what is that code, they have no idea of course.

Users who are viewing this thread