5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is my gear indicator?

Zinger

Reaction score
Somebody help me out, I can't seem to figure out where on the display I can get what gear I'm in. I've looked through the screen setup, and can't seem to spot it. Can somebody help me out?

riccnick

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Its in the Screen Setup menu on the TFT Screen (Between the Gauges) Display. Use the D pad on the left side of the steering wheel and the Ok button in the middle. (You must be parked or stopped to play with the screen setup)

Zinger

Reaction score
After I turned this on, I traveled maybe 150 yards and looked to see what gear I was in and I was already in 5th. The smoothness of this drivetrain is unbelievable. No perception whatsoever of the shifting that occurred. The only time I can tell is when I stomp the pedal, or the very faint bumping sensation when decelerating to a stop.

My wife has a Pentastar Durango with an 8 speed and I thought that was smooth, there is no comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/