5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is everyone buying their Wheels/Tires???

Finn5033

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Those ultra terrain are really good tires. They are made specifically for DT and I had a set that lasted 40k miles on an f150. Love the ride and much quieter than duratracks.
Yeah I’ve put 4-5k miles on them so far and love them. Have had no problem pulling my fish house around in the snow on the lakes too. Great traction, and I like how deep the tread depth is for an SL tire

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
well I kept factory wheels so I needed tire shop anyway :( do you sync TPMS sensors your self? easy job?
I plan on synching them myself, we'll see how it goes on this truck

HemiDude

Reaction score
Yeah let me know when you receive them and how everything is. I’m interested to see how it is with an online order
Everything with this order was spot-on (well, they did send me nickle lugs, which I didn't notice listed until they arrived - my bad). Wheels came with lug nuts, two sets of hub spacers for different needs, and even a thin wall socket for the lugs. I mounted 'em up, adjusted tire pressures (they were shipped at 60 psi), and drove on the highway to check feel and synch tpms. I would buy this way again in a heartbeat

HemiDude

Reaction score
do they self recognize the position? like left rear etc?
Funny you ask that, I accidently confirmed that they do. As I mentioned, after 15 minutes of driving they all clicked to the new values ( I set them all to 40 psi initially), except that the left front showed 62 psi - in my excitement to try them out, I forgot to adjust that tire! Sure enough when I got home, that was the one that was high

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I plan to buy from DT or Custom Offset (HQ is right here in town). They also do window tinting and plan to have them do it as well.

Flynbanjo

Reaction score
I bought mine at Discount Tire too. I plan on a lot of traveling and wanted a company with multi-state locations in case I need work (re-balance, road hazard, etc...). It boiled down to Les Schwab or Discount. LS are just too pricey. This is the first set I bought from DT. They were professional and helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread