5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where did the Rebels go?

TimG

Reaction score
I'm hoping that the few guys on here that already got their Rebels are out enjoying them and not stuck on the side of the road somewhere! I'm curious if they are having any of the quality issues that the other trims are having.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Going to look at one tomorrow, can't drive it as it's sold but at least I can look inside it and maybe grab some pics.

Craftman

Reaction score
No problems yet with 400miles. My Rebel came in last Friday - went to take a look Friday night - came back Saturday morning and made the deal.

Coming from a Tacoma the Rebel is a beast. Rides better, more power, more room, sits higher, bigger everything, Better mileage - no - but bigger gas tank :)

Just ordered a tonneau cover, next window tinting.

TimG

Reaction score
No problems yet with 400miles. My Rebel came in last Friday - went to take a look Friday night - came back Saturday morning and made the deal.

Coming from a Tacoma the Rebel is a beast. Rides better, more power, more room, sits higher, bigger everything, Better mileage - no - but bigger gas tank :)

Just ordered a tonneau cover, next window tinting.

That's great to hear! Are you experiencing any of the issues that the other trims are seeing..... Overly quiet stereo, warm AC, squeaking breaks, etc?

Users who are viewing this thread