5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where can I find Part #'s for replacement parts? Bumpers, Grilles, etc?

agjr85

Reaction score
Hi All

So I'm looking to color match my truck and I wanted to find out if there were part #'s for OEM painted parts such as the front and rear bumper, grille, etc.
Figured a VIN from a Laramie Sport should help, not sure if anyone else has gone down this rabbit hole.

jb772

Reaction score
I currently own a 2019 RAM Limited with chrome bumpers and I'm looking to upgrade to painted ones. I contacted my local Dodge dealership for a quote and they made me go on Autotrader and find a truck in my model with painted bumpers and give them the VIN of that vehicle and then they were able to provide me with the part numbers I needed. The bumpers come in a black or primer though, you have to get them painted yourself.

Jplaramie19

Reaction score
Hi All

So I'm looking to color match my truck and I wanted to find out if there were part #'s for OEM painted parts such as the front and rear bumper, grille, etc.
Figured a VIN from a Laramie Sport should help, not sure if anyone else has gone down this rabbit hole.
I’m in California and I need to buy a new chrome front bumper because someone hit mine in a parking lot and drove off. How much are you asking for your front number?

jb772

Reaction score
I’m in California and I need to buy a new chrome front bumper because someone hit mine in a parking lot and drove off. How much are you asking for your front number?
I’m in Florida, the shipping wouldn’t even be worth it for you or me.

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Your local Dealer can help too -- they have the parts breakdowns on their computers and it will show multiple parts and you can pick the one you want - you do not have to buy from them, just get the part number.

I just went in and showed them the lower grille and I wanted the "opened" version which comes on the Limited. Just installed it last night. ($25 and free delivery)

jb772

Reaction score
Your local Dealer can help too -- they have the parts breakdowns on their computers and it will show multiple parts and you can pick the one you want - you do not have to buy from them, just get the part number.

I just went in and showed them the lower grille and I wanted the "opened" version which comes on the Limited. Just installed it last night. ($25 and free delivery)
Got any before and after pics you can post?

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
in another thread .. but :

(upper grille was not complete in the bottom photo - was testing light alignment prior to buttoning up)

The new lower grille open is PERFECT for a 3-stage intercooler unit .. or like everyone else does - 30" LED bar

1567552432450.png

1567552483276.png

zahanma

Reaction score
agjr85,

I am little late to your thread but here is link to find your oem part numbers etc for specific model:

Hope this helps!

Much appreciated for the link. This is actually a ridiculously good resource I could not find before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online