5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are you putting your fire extinguisher?

SacRebel

Reaction score
I’m one of those guys who likes to have a fire extinguisher in my vehicles. But with the tight fit under the seats (quad cab) I can’t store one there. Right now I have one in the glove box but would love to see where others’ are storing them. There’s got to be a better place.

c680d418fc2a9f58d9d6197de376d3e7.jpg

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine is in my Rambox, along with ratchet tie downs and jumper cables.

wthomps79

Reaction score
Mine is at the store because I haven’t bought it yet. :LOL:

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You guys can make jokes, but having a fire extinguisher can be extremely important, I was the original owner of a 1970 Dodge Challenger (I wish I had that car back today). Came home, parked outside my garage, went in the house. Five minutes later, happened to look out the window, when I saw black smoke coming from under the hood. Grabbed my fire extinguisher and put out the fire. Cause was the original factory four barrel carburetor.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Can I see a picture? I couldn’t find a place to store it under the rear seats where the seat would lie flat.

Mines just a small one but I will get a pic of it tomorrow when I am off. I have the crew cab so I have the underseat storage.

Update: I was able to fit mine in the Ram Bin on drivers side.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online