5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are the rest of the Built To Serve editions this year?

deeve

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So far only the FireFighter BTS edition has been announced, but the literature says more will be coming. Seems like the others should be out by now. Has the supply line issues killed the others?

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Supply chain no doubt, dealerships look abandoned these days

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just for reference, these were the dates of the press releases for the Armed Forces BTS trucks. Remember the Armed Forces spanned two model years…2020 and 2021.

Release 1: November 2019
Release 2: February 2020
Release 3: September 2020
Release 4: November 2020
Release 5: March 2021

The Firefighter BTS Press Release was February 2022. I’d imagine we’re due for the second first responders release fairly soon. I imagine it’ll be a 2023 model. The remaining two releases are for police and medical services.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So far only the FireFighter BTS edition has been announced, but the literature says more will be coming. Seems like the others should be out by now. Has the supply line issues killed the others?
Expect them to be 2023 models and probably be announced soon

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea what colour the police edition will be? I'm thinking most likely a blue thats already in the Dodge/Jeep/Ram/Chrysler lineup.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea what colour the police edition will be? I'm thinking most likely a blue thats already in the Dodge/Jeep/Ram/Chrysler lineup.
I'm going to guess Silver and a blue for "specialty" color. Maybe Frostbite

Or Hydro Blue and Smoke Show for custom color.

badpewterz

Reaction score
im thinking patriot blue (existing color/ was used with ceramic gray (unique) run) and maybe a special pearl white or maybe the dark slate gray and hydro blue?
wish they put the data out there like they did with the first batch
and yes i LOVEEEEEEE my ceramic gray ;)

deeve

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Patriot blue is a good guess I think. Be cool if they use a sand color like on the TRX Sandblast

abdavis88

Reaction score
Just for reference, these were the dates of the press releases for the Armed Forces BTS trucks. Remember the Armed Forces spanned two model years…2020 and 2021.

Release 1: November 2019
Release 2: February 2020
Release 3: September 2020
Release 4: November 2020
Release 5: March 2021

The Firefighter BTS Press Release was February 2022. I’d imagine we’re due for the second first responders release fairly soon. I imagine it’ll be a 2023 model. The remaining two releases are for police and medical services.
is there an official thread for Built to Serve edition? Just found a great 2021 and super impressed!

Users who are viewing this thread