5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are the lady owners at?

Dire Wolf

Reaction score
Ladies and trucks?
Where are we all?
I'm in CT and an on my 4th Ram and first 5th gen. Been modding it since I bought it. Have the North Edition granite crystal Hemi crew cab.
RC steps, Backrack, Magnaflow exhaust, Sendel wheels -12 offset, 275 65 r17 Falken Wildpeak...next is a lift.
Loving it!!!
And have a modded 17 Jeep JK. Been a Jeeper since 1992.

Attachments

• IMG_20190811_140636328.jpg
    IMG_20190811_140636328.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 90

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wish I saw this thread sooner! Lady RAM owner from South LA here. First truck was an Avalanche years ago, then two Chargers. My Ram is a 19 Laramie Sport, Blue Streak. I've added Westin step bars, Flowmaster American Thunder cat-back, Sentry CT bed cover, wheelhouse liners, speaker upgrades, and 12" Uconnect upgrade from 8.4 non-nav.

IMG_1193.JPG

Baron74

Reaction score
I wish I saw this thread sooner! Lady RAM owner from South LA here. First truck was an Avalanche years ago, then two Chargers. My Ram is a 19 Laramie Sport, Blue Streak. I've added Westin step bars, Flowmaster American Thunder cat-back, Sentry CT bed cover, wheelhouse liners, speaker upgrades, and 12" Uconnect upgrade from 8.4 non-nav.

View attachment 43205
I don't think the threads are excluding women truck owners. I'm glad you ladies are enjoying your trucks! I do see a lot of post about what are you "guys" doing to mod your trucks but I think that is just implicit bias.

The same type of thing happens in the audio/video realm because it is another avenue that males seem to gravitate towards more than most women. I don't think most people are trying to be exclusive, but rather reply to the majority.

Bottom line is I think most of the folks on here would be more than happy to hear about your rig details and mods. No need to segregate yourselves into a different thread. We're glad you're here!

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’ve never felt excluded in any way here! I’m fact, I feel more at home here than in other “women’s” groups I’ve been in.

I see a thread like this no differently than ones where the OP asks who else has this model or color, or who else lives in my locale. It’s just another way of finding common ground with other members :giggle:

popcenator

Reaction score
Those are some nice wheels, Dire. Do you have the Magnaflow catback or just a muffler swap? How're you liking it? I'm really struggling to decide between the Borla S-Type and the Magnaflow. It's a matter of whether I want to make my wife happy and go with the quieter Magnaflow or make myself happy with the Borla.

Sorry for the thread derail.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Baron74

Reaction score
I’ve never felt excluded in any way here! I’m fact, I feel more at home here than in other “women’s” groups I’ve been in.

I see a thread like this no differently than ones where the OP asks who else has this model or color, or who else lives in my locale. It’s just another way of finding common ground with other members :giggle:

Gotcha. Maybe I've had too much inclusivity training at work. :unsure:

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Love lady Ram owners...wish there were more. My experience....most ladies drives Fords.....Fords are more feminine, gentle and go slower.(y)

Dire Wolf

Reaction score
Those are some nice wheels, Dire. Do you have the Magnaflow catback or just a muffler swap? How're you liking it? I'm really struggling to decide between the Borla S-Type and the Magnaflow. It's a matter of whether I want to make my wife happy and go with the quieter Magnaflow or make myself happy with the Borla.

Sorry for the thread derail.

Sorry for the delay! Wheels are Sendel.
I have the B2 Fab magnaflow muffler and kept the resonators. Sounds is great! IMHO. Has a bit of a drone in the cab when towing, but not bad.

popcenator

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay! Wheels are Sendel.
I have the B2 Fab magnaflow muffler and kept the resonators. Sounds is great! IMHO. Has a bit of a drone in the cab when towing, but not bad.
I CAN'T DECIDE WHAT I WANT lol.

Users who are viewing this thread