5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where’s the inventory?

Whiskeymike

Reaction score
Looking for a 21 Rebel mostly loaded and there are literally 8 at dealerships within 200 miles. Can you still custom order? Are dealers going to get more before next changeover?

when do we expect 22’s to be released? Sept?

ElkoNV

My dog thinks I’m cool.
Reaction score
Looking for a 21 Rebel mostly loaded and there are literally 8 at dealerships within 200 miles. Can you still custom order? Are dealers going to get more before next changeover?

when do we expect 22’s to be released? Sept?
Yes, you can order. Timeframes seem to be running 12 weeks.
Are dealers going to get more? Sure, but they will be in high demand. Covid is coming to an end, potential buyers that were on the fence are now active buyers stock is depleted.
There is a chip shortage in the industry causing delays, and it looks like a seat foam shortage may be right around the corner.
September? Probably but with the shortages and higher than anticipated demand time will tell.
Ram just went to an 84 hour work week to try to keep up with demand.
Sold orders (custom) take precedent and are first in line ahead of dealer stock, only adding to the shortage motivating buyers to order what they want.
A lot of customers, myself included waited because of covid and are not in any big hurry so a couple of 3 months to get the truck we want seems like a good idea.

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Top selling vehicles are being held back, made without computers as semiconductor shortage sweeps the globe​

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
where are you located? My dealer has a loaded Hydro Blue Rebel...makes me want to trade already. LOL! The lots around here were practically empty when I was buying back in October, but today they have a lot more inventory.

Whiskeymike

Reaction score
I’m in Austin, Tx, but willing to travel. One of the things I’d really like is air suspension Which makes it rare.

it would be funny to get a hydro, as I have a Jeep JK in Hydro.

Eldodroptop

Reaction score
I’m in Austin, Tx, but willing to travel. One of the things I’d really like is air suspension Which makes it rare.

it would be funny to get a hydro, as I have a Jeep JK in Hydro.
I’m in Austin as well, just put together an order for my nephew with Aaron at Mark CDJR in Lake Charles. Don’t mess around local, Covert, Mac Haik, Bluebonnet, etc... All cannot get within 2k of Aaron, and he does not play games with addendums. It’s a clean deal.

Users who are viewing this thread