5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When will RAM post other '25 trim levels?

lonepeak

Reaction score
Tungsten has been up awhile on ramtrucks.com but no other trims shown to price out with accessories and colors. If production starts on Feb. 5 I would think other trim levels would be up by now on the configurator.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
The ramtrucks website configurator has always lagged behind by several months. I wouldn't expect 2025's to be on there any time soon. You might visit a dealership and have them configure a truck for you if you're seriously thinking of ordering something.

lonepeak

Reaction score
I'm sure you are right. I do have the MSRPs and option groups found here and elsewhere and have spoken to my dealer. Definitely looking to trade my '15 on a '25 Laramie or Limited so anxious to play around with the data and options before ordering. Always good to see the real thing with the options. My dealer who I've traded with before is going to contact me. I'll try to be patient and see how the ordering is going with those who have already submitted orders. Anxious to see some reports on the I6 (420 hp) in the 1500 compared to the 5.7.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've been waiting for the configurator to get going myself. I'm thinking once production starts in two weeks they will have it up and running.

lonepeak

Reaction score
It could be with a lot of '24s to sell they may not want it up until that inventory is on the way out. Just a thought.

lonepeak

Reaction score
Spoke with RAM customer service and it doesn't look like the '25 configurator for other trim levels will show up any time soon. After doing some checking I was told that the dealer will have the necessary information which we already know. So, no online visuals of color, wheel combos, etc. The Tungsten looks to be the only trim available for viewing on ram trucks.com

Ramit392

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm sure you are right. I do have the MSRPs and option groups found here and elsewhere and have spoken to my dealer. Definitely looking to trade my '15 on a '25 Laramie or Limited so anxious to play around with the data and options before ordering. Always good to see the real thing with the options. My dealer who I've traded with before is going to contact me. I'll try to be patient and see how the ordering is going with those who have already submitted orders. Anxious to see some reports on the I6 (420 hp) in the 1500 compared to the 5.7.
Don't see how 30 HP will make that much difference and going from V8 to a 6 Banger! But I suppose will see as the year wears on.

Users who are viewing this thread