5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

when will 2022 models be loaded on the website?

wangstarr03

Reaction score
Obviously many of you have already placed your 2022 orders - when will Ram update the website/configurator to reflect the available options/choices for MY22?

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
My thoughts on this are they won't update the online configurator until the parts shortages settle down some. They seem to be changing options and packages on a weekly basis :ROFLMAO:. And I honestly don't think January is that far off from what I've read about the chip shortages. I hope I'm wrong.

wangstarr03

Reaction score
My thoughts on this are they won't update the online configurator until the parts shortages settle down some. They seem to be changing options and packages on a weekly basis :ROFLMAO:. And I honestly don't think January is that far off from what I've read about the chip shortages. I hope I'm wrong.
I hope you're wrong, too LOL - at first I thought I might be a little crazy planning for my lease end (September of '22) now, but with everything going on it's probably better to play it safe.

I'm guessing we're all back to the drawing board whether or not MY23 will be a mid-cycle refresh? Could be worth holding out if that's the case...

Hasti17

Reaction score
I hope you're wrong, too LOL - at first I thought I might be a little crazy planning for my lease end (September of '22) now, but with everything going on it's probably better to play it safe.

I'm guessing we're all back to the drawing board whether or not MY23 will be a mid-cycle refresh? Could be worth holding out if that's the case...
Its possible but id assume unlikely they would change much. Ram interior is still on par or better with ford. and still superior to the spy images of the new sierras/tundra interiors, as far as exterior they might change some fascia designs. I cannot imagine with uconnect 5 and the g/t and back country sub trims being added they plan on changing much for MY23.
Theyll have to amortize some of the sunk costs from updates in 2022 models

RamLife

Reaction score
I’m trying to order a 2022 with the HUD but my dealer says it’s not showing up as an option right now. Anyone else having this problem?

tom318

Reaction score
Last year when I ordered my 21, the site wasn’t updated until they began production. Even then it would come and go and wouldn’t work correctly. Even as I picked my truck up, the configurator was flaky and I couldn’t t even configure the truck as I picked it up. I’m sure with part shortages it’s only going to be worse. They cut off 21 orders last year mid June and I’m seeing people ordered 22s in May!!

RockJock

Reaction score
The Tech Group is part of Level 1 on the Limited and Longhorn now. I don't know about the other trims.

scubes13

Reaction score
Yeah, ASG is also no longer a stand alone option. It is only available as part of the Level 1 on Limited (not sure re: Longhorn).

Users who are viewing this thread